Thursday, April 11, 2013
BLUE DIAMOND DELIVERY cover reveal, plus other writing news!
It's ready! The magnificent Chris Sobolowski has done it again, making the new Webrid novel into a work of bold sci-fi retro-kitch.
I love it. What do you think? Blue Diamond Delivery is scheduled for release on June 25, 2013.
Meanwhile, I've got lots of other irons in the literary fire:
1. My historical romance novelette, A Kiss at Vespers, is in first edits. It will be released by MuseItUp this summer.
2. My latest middle grade historical novel is making the rounds of agents, and has attracted several nibbles so far.
3. I've had a request for full from a publisher for my children's sci-fi chapter book.
4. The London Hurdy Gurdy, sequel to Trouble at the Scriptorium, has an expected release of early summer from Royal Fireworks Press.
5. Some of you may remember me beating my chest and rending my garments back in February, trying to figure out which longer work to commit to next. Well, I committed! I'm now 22 chapters into the first draft of option (3) on that list, a YA science fiction novel.
What's your latest writing news?