Friday, January 20, 2012

An award and an interview all in one day!

It's been a hair-raising week of deadline editing on Green Light Delivery. That's why I'm a day late with this post. Good thing I have two pieces of news, since coming up with a pithy topic was well beyond me this time around:

1. I'm privileged to be an interview guest on Jane Richardson's blog, as part of her One Link Only series. Please stop by and learn embarrassing things about me!

2. This blog has received the Liebster Award!




This award is given to bloggers who have under 200 followers, with the idea of making new connections in the blogosphere. I'm very grateful to have been deemed worthy by Kelly Hashway.


In return for this honor, it is my duty to pass it on to five other worthy bloggers. I'm still on deadline for a few more hours, and this needs careful thought. So I will announce the next recipients tomorrow.




January 21. ADDENDUM: I hereby pass on the Liebster Blog Award to:


1. Lin Holmes
2. Pat McDermott
3. C.K. Volnek
4. Adriana Ryan
5. Rosemary Gemmell

Congratulations, everyone!

6 comments: