Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sci Fi Stew and other Literary Adventures

Candlemark & Gleam, my publisher for Green Light Delivery, entered me in The Qwillery's Debut Author Challenge. To introduce myself, I wrote an essay called "Green Light Delivery as a Sci Fi Stew." It's about process and genre-blending. You can read it here.

In other news, my flash story "Aquarium" was accepted by Drunk Monkeys and should be posted there any day now. My Duotrope "Response pending" list is up to 14 stories, plus I have a novel and a picture book text out looking for homes. So my main activity these days is waiting.

Waiting and writing, of course.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have many positive things going on. Yeah for you! How exciting! At least it makes the waiting a bit more interesting. I look forward to checking out Green Light Delivery.

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete