Have you ever played a GLOBAL game of tag?
Well, I'm It.
I've been tagged by children's author Miranda Paul.
Rules (if you're tagged): You must be tagged by someone; list 10 random facts about yourself; tag four more people.
Ready or not, here I go!
1. I've been teaching music history and music theory for 15 years.
2. In 1984, my mother made me a birthday cake in the shape of K-9, Doctor Who's robot dog. This picture of it was published in the Whovian Times.
3. My father is a journalist. I think that's why I can write so fast.
4. I'm a pretty good tap dancer.
5. Although I never rode in an airplane until I was 16, as a child I traveled all across the U.S. on car trips with my family.
6. I'm married to a playwright, Ken Munch. A lot of writing goes on at our house!
7. In college I majored in Ancient Greek and Latin. It's one of the best decisions I've ever made. There's no better way to get to know how language works and how it developed.
8. When my mother was in the Peace Corps, I got to visit her in Morocco.
9. In July of 2012 I will have lived in New York City for 20 years.
10. Because I've lived in NYC for so long, a trip to a suburban shopping mall is an exciting and exotic experience for me.
And I tag the following four unsuspecting writers:
1. Debra Brenegan
2. Gueh Yanting Claudine
3. Roseanne Dowell
4. Cat DeLallo
And everyone else: tell me one thing about you!